How to pay online (including topping up dinner money)
- Please click on the online payment link and login
- If you are paying for the first time you must select ‘Register as a new user‘. You will be asked for an ‘online link code’ . If you have not received this code please contact Winfirstname.lastname@example.org
The dining hall uses biometrics, so you can add money onto your childs’ account which is stored against their fingerprint data or pin number. Students simply choose their food and scan their finger to pay so they never have to worry about forgetting their dinner money again.
To book and pay for your child’s educational visit:
- Students will receive an essential information form which you must complete and return to Sue.Harris@olympustrust.co.uk or Reception.
- Please make a payment by our online payment system. To pay online for the first time you will need to register with an ‘online link code’ – to request one please contact WINemail@example.com
Instrument and/or Singing lessons
- Instrument lessons are booked through the South Gloucestershire Music Hub Portal.
- Click here to read what's available.
Click here to find out how to sign up for alerts when your child/children’s dinner money gets low or a trip is available.