Parent Communication App
Winterbourne Academy have teamed up with ‘My Ed’ to provide a new interactive communication tool between students, parents, and the Academy.
If you have a recent ios or android phone, you can download MyEd from iTunes or the Play Store and then enjoy easy access to lots of useful information.
The app allows you to:
- Receive messages from the Academy
- Access your child’s Academic timetable
- Contact members of staff
- Keep up with your child’s attendance
- Access regular updates of all your child’s achievements
- Send payments from your phone to the Academy
- Easy access to key dates
- Ability to view latest Academy news
- Access to school policies
- Visit the Academy’s social media sites.
Search for ‘My Ed’ on your app store to download, or visit: www.myedschoolapp.com
Please note, that to access your childs information (such as timetable and attendance record) your mobile number should be listed as a priority one contact on SIMS (usually provided to us when your child first started at the Academy). Once you have downloaded the app, please wait for 24 hours. If it doesn’t appear to be working, please email the Data Office on email@example.com or phone 01454 252075